System Extension Settings
buySAFE allows your customers to add insurance to their orders during checkout
To Enable buySAFE 2.0
- Go to the > System Extensions > Add/Remove Modules tab.
- Select the Available Modules tab section.
- Under buySAFE 2.0, click Install.
- Select the buySAFE tab.
4.1. Check the "I accept the buySAFE End User License Agreement" checkbox.
4.2. Click the register now button to go to the buySAFE website and create an account.
4.3. Enable buySAFE Bonding. Adding buySAFE to your store requires changes to some
Enter the authentication data provided by buySAFE. You are given these credentials when you
create your buySAFE account.
Generate and place buySAFE Seal / Specify store terms of sale: More information about these
items is shown on-screen after you create your buySAFE account.
- If you have modified your store's template code, click on the documentation link to follow
the instructions for manually adding the buySAFE template code.
- If you have not made any changes to your store's template code, you can check the
Enable the automatic template changes checkbox.
Looking for Developer Docs?
We have a whole section for that, including: Developer Training Series, Template Language docs, Module Development tutorials and much, much more.
Head to the Developer Section