Business Accounts let you put a list of customer accounts in a group and give the group a name. You can then take action on the business account, instead of selecting individual customers.
For example, you can:
- Create a business account.
- Add a list of customer accounts to the business account.
- Give the discount from a Price Group to the business account. Every customer in the business account gets the same discount.
- Assign Business Accounts to availability groups.
- Attach notes to a business group.
To Create a Business Account Note
See Business Account Note
To Create a Business Account
- Go to > Customers > Business Accounts tab
- Click Add Business Account
- Enter a title for the new business account, then click Save Business Account, or press the
To Apply a Price Group Discount to a Business Account
- Go to > Marketing > Price Groups tab.
- Note that you can only apply a Price Group to a Business Account if you set the Price Group
Eligibility to "Specific Customers".
- In the Price Groups tab, select the Price Group, then click Business Accounts.
- In the Business Accounts dialog box, click the slider icon next to the business account that you
want to assign to the Price Group.