Enhanced Protection from Automated Attacks in 9.0005.3
> Order Processing > Authorization Failures Tab
> Payment > Settings Tab > Fraud Section
> Payment > Settings Tab > reCAPTCHA Section
> Payment > Authorization Blacklist Tab
Miva Merchant version 9.0005.3 added several features to protect your store from both manual and
- Failed Authorization Delay: If a credit card fails authorization, you can optionally make the customer
wait a certain amount of time before they can try again.
- Invalidate Checkout Session After: Force customers to start the checkout process again if their
credit card fails to authorize.
- Use Authorization Token: Make sure that the credit card authorization request is coming from a
human being and not a script.
- Authorization Failures: You can view a record of every credit card authorization failure.
- Authorization Blacklist: You can add IP addresses to a blacklist. Any customer who visits your store
from a blacklisted IP address cannot use a credit card to make purchases.
- reCAPTCHA: To prove a human being is visiting your store and not a script, customers must use a
reCAPTCHA box before they can complete checkout.