There are two ways to edit items.
- The first method is only used if you want to see the list of pages that the Item is assigned to.
- The second method is used to edit the content of the item. For example, if you want to add your
store logo to a page, you could edit the content of the Global Header and Footer item.
Method 1: Edit the Item (Assign the Item to Multiple Pages)
- Go to > User Interface > Items.
- Select or search for an item.
- Click on the edit icon:
code: Name of the item
module: The Miva Merchant module name that contains the code you are going to call
Use the Pages tab to see and change what pages the item is assigned to.
The extensions tab is usually used by tech support to troubleshoot stores and by module developers.
Method 2: Edit the Item Content
- Global items appear as collapsible sections in > User Interface > Settings tab.
- Local Items appear as collapsible sections in the > User Interface > Edit Page > Pages
Example 1: Edit the Global Header & Footer Content
- Go to > User Interface > Settings.
- Click on the collapsible section Global Header & Footer.
Example 2: Edit the header and footer for a specific page.
- Go to > User Interface > Pages. Edit a Page, for example ABUS.
- In the Pages tab, click on the collapsible section: Header & Footer.