1. Gift Certificate Sales
3. Digital Download Settings
4. Custom Fields
5. Subscription Terms
7. Marketplace - eBay Product Listings
8. Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings
9. Marketplace - Amazon Product Listings
10. Marketplace - Etsy Product Listings
11. Marketplace - Etsy Listing Settings
Gift Certificate Sales
Please see: URI Management
Digital Download Settings
Please see: To Create a New Custom Field.
For detailed information about this tab, please see:
When you create a subscription you create one or more Terms. The Term is like a schedule. It's the frequency and quantity you will ship to the customer. For example:
- Term 1: One 16 ounce jar of coffee a week for 12 weeks.
- Term 2: Three 16 ounce jars of coffee a month for 6 months.
The customer selects the term that they want during checkout and receives products on that schedule.
The main purpose of this tab is to create and edit terms that you want to offer customers. However, in this tab you can also see which terms have been purchased by customers.
- In the Subscription Terms tab, select a term and click View Term Subscriptions.
If you want information about the subscriptions your customers have purchased, you would generally look in:
> Order Processing > Subscriptions tab
> Catalog > edit product > Subscriptions tab
But you can get some information by clicking on the View Term Subscriptions button.
The Subscriptions tab is mainly used to view the subscriptions that customers have purchased.
- The edit product > Subscriptions tab shows you the subscriptions that have been purchased for a specific product.
- You can see all subscriptions for all products at: > Order Processing > Subscriptions tab
Please see Subscriptions
Marketplace - eBay Product Listings
Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings
Marketplace - Amazon Product Listings
Marketplace - Etsy Product Listings
See Marketplaces - Etsy > Listings Tab.
Marketplace - Etsy Listing Settings
See To Edit a Product's Etsy Listing Settings.