For information on installing Square, click here.
The following changes have been made to the Square Integration as part of the Miva 10 update:
- Updated square API version to the latest version
- Existing OAUTH tokens are automatically migrated to the new version as part of the Miva 10 upgrade process
- For customers on 9.x with existing OAuth tokens can continue to be refreshed but if they expire you will have to redo the OAuth connection.
- For customers on 9.x trying to freshly configure the module, you will have to manually redo the OAuth connection every 30 days.
- Support for Sandbox mode - Requires a square developer account
- Fixed the 6-day capture window issues as a byproduct of upgrading to their latest API version
- Dropped support for IE 11