Installing the Coustic ReadyTheme
These instructions are for installing a Coustic ReadyTheme to a brand new store. If you have an existing store, please contact support.
- Go to your Miva 9 Admin, click on Menu, scroll down and select “User Interface.”
- Select Frameworks, click on the upload button, select “Upload-Overwrite.”
- Go to your downloads file, open the ReadyTheme folder, and select the .pkg file, then
- Click on your ReadyTheme, Click “Apply Framework.”
- Click the two boxes, “Overwrite Images” and “Overwrite CSS Files”, then click “Apply.”
- A secondary warning page will come up, go ahead and hit “Apply” one more time.