Installing the DiVino ReadyTheme
These instructions are for installing the Levels ReadyTheme to a brand new store. If you have an existing store, please contact support.
- Once you download the Levels ReadyTheme from the Miva App Store you’ll want to install it into your store. Go to your downloads file, open the ReadyTheme folder, and select the .pkg file, then select “Choose.
- Go to your Miva 9 Admin, click on Menu, scroll down and select “User Interface.”
- Select Frameworks, click on the upload button, select “Upload-Overwrite.”
- Go to your downloads file, open the ReadyTheme folder, and select the .pkg file, click the “Open” button, then select “Choose.”
- Click on your ReadyTheme, Click “Apply Framework.”
- Click the two boxes, “Overwrite Images” and “Overwrite CSS Files,” then click “Apply.”
- A secondary warning page will come up, go ahead and hit “Apply” one more time.