Access New Custom Fields
- Go to Menu and click on “Catalog”
- Choose a product and click on the icon with the arrow to edit
- Click on “Custom Fields” - (if you don’t see Custom Fields, click on the “...” at the very right of the
menu and the rest of the menu will appear.)
- Click on the “Product Flag” drop down menu, and choose which verbiage you want.
- Click Update
At checkout, the order instructions will appear for your customer like this:
Under “Order Processing” you can click on any order, then click on the “edit” or pencil icon, and click
on “Custom Fields.”
- Here you’ll see the Order Instructions that your customer added when they placed their order.
- Your Customers IP Address
- The Browser they shopped from