Regular Archiving in the Manage Orders Screen
The Encryption Key Wizard is usually used only once annually to enable encryption or update the
encryption key in your store. If you’d like to archive payment data more often than when you change
your encryption key, you should use Order Processing.
To Archive an Order
- Go to > Order Processing > Orders tab.
- In the Orders tab select Date Range, Exact Dates, and enter From and To dates covering one year.
- Select all of the orders, then click Archive.
- A message box will appear asking you to confirm the deletion of payment information. Click OK
In version 9.0005 and later you have the option of deleting payment information, shipping labels, or
- Payment information has been removed from the orders that you selected.