ZPL Printer Configuration
If you are using a MacOS with the ZPL printer, you must setup a raw printer queue before you can
- Make sure that the ZPL printer is connected to your computer and is powered on.
- Open a terminal window and run:
You will see the port that is being used by your ZPL printer. Please make a note of this port.
- Open a browser window on your Macintosh and go to this address:
- If you are prompted to enable the CUPS Web Portal, enter the same username and password that
you use to logon to your Macintosh.
- Select the Administration tab and click Add Printer
- Enter any name for the ZPL printer and the port that you found by running the lpinfo command.
- Press the Continue button.
- Select Raw for Make and press Continue.
- Make sure that Raw Queue is selected for Model and click the Add Printer button.
Your ZPL printer is now configured and will appear in the Miva Merchant printer drop-down list. More
detailed instructions with screenshots may be found in the JZebra Raw Printer setup instructions