To View Encrypted Credit Card Information
If the credit card information on an order has been encrypted, you can't view the credit card data unless
you know the encryption key passphrase. There are several ways to view encrypted credit card
In the Order Encryption Screen
- Go to > Store Settings > Encryption Keys tab.
- In the Encryption Keys tab, edit an encryption key.
- In the Edit Encryption Key screen, select the Orders tab.
- In the Orders tab, edit an order.
- In the Edit Order screen, click on the padlock icon at the top of the Payment display.
A dialog box will open and ask you to enter the passphrase.
After you enter the passphrase that was used to create the encryption key and click Continue,
you'll be able to view the credit card data.
In the Orders Screen
- Go to > Order Processing > Orders tab.
- In the Orders tab, edit an order that has credit card information that was encrypted with the current
- In the Edit Order screen, click on the padlock icon. Enter the passphrase and click the Continue
button. The Edit Order screen will refresh and will openly display the credit card information.
In Legacy Order Processing
- In the Universal Search field, enter "legacy", then select Legacy Order Processing from the results.
Note that Legacy Order Processing can only be reached from the Universal Search field. You can't
find it in the button.
- In the Order Processing main screen, edit an order that has encrypted credit card information.
- In the Edit Order screen, enter the passphrase and click Update.
- After you enter the passphrase that was used to create the encryption key, you'll be able to select
any of the order tabs.