The Purchase Order/Terms module will allow a merchant to capture payment via a purchase order number and/or pre-configured terms (Net 30, Net 60, etc...)
Using a Purchase Order/Terms payment type authorizations will be entered as an "Authorization" transaction, capturing an authorization will change the OrderPayment type to Authorization + Capture.
||This value will be displayed in Payment Method Rules and the payment selection drop-down list in the checkout process.
||This is an optional set of payment terms that are displayed on the OPAY page. HTML is allowed (but not template code).
||If the Terms settings is not empty it will return a payment field with the prompt of "Terms:" and output the unencoded Description settings as the field content.
|Require Purchase Order Number:
||If checked the shopper is prompted for and required to enter a purchase order number (any values permitted) on the OPAY page. The purchase order number will be stored in the unencrypted payment data.
||If checked the term will be a valid payment method and displayed payment selection drop-down list.
The following changes have been made to the Square Integration as part of the Miva 10 update:
- Updated square API version to the latest version
- Existing OAUTH tokens are automatically migrated to the new version as part of the Miva 10 upgrade process
- For customers on 9.x with existing OAuth tokens can continue to be refreshed but if they expire you will have to redo the OAuth connection.
- For customers on 9.x trying to freshly configure the module, you will have to manually redo the OAuth connection every 30 days.
- Support for Sandbox mode - Requires a square developer account
- Fixed the 6-day capture window issues as a byproduct of upgrading to their latest API version
- Dropped support for IE 11