Videos | Introducing The Canada Post Shipping Module For Miva Merchant
On November 27th, 2013 we held a joint webinar between Miva Merchant and Canada Post introducing the new integrated shipping module that allows merchants to offer shipping options through Canada Post.
ver. 9.0 and later
Thank you everyone for attending our joint webinar by Miva Merchant and Canada Post. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to be here this morning to hear what we have to say about our Canada Post and Miva Merchant partnership. Especially for those of you who are in the states, I know it's the day before Thanksgiving and you're all probably really really busy being merchants and prepping for the holiday season. Today we're going to be talking about Canada Post, specifically we'll want to talk about:
- How Canada Post easily integrates shipping data into your Miva ecommerce platform to ensure a better overall customer experience.
- Choice of shipping services and delivery channel/options
- How Canada Post simplifies the return experience for your customers and for you.
- What you need to get started with Canada Post.
- The steps for configuring the Canada Post shipping module.
At this time I'd like to hand the mic over to Phaneendra Rao, manager, e-commerce Partnership Development of the Canada Post.
Thanks so much for joining us. I want to start off by introducing Canada Post. When we think about ecommerce, what we're trying to do with ecommerce in the next few minutes, I will try to explain some of the things we're working with alongside our partners like Miva who are doing excellent work in ecommerce and helping merchants like yourself. In 2013 retail is expected to grow 4.8%, while the ecommerce will grow by over 14%. So there's no question that ecommerce is having a significant impact on the future of retail. 3:27